We proudly present the second running of the GEM Nürburgring 24 Hours, taking place on 4 – 6 August 2023! After an exciting first edition in April 2022, that sadly ended prematurely due to persisting server problems, we are excited to return to the Green Hell.
We have learned from the challenges that occurred during the first race and will be using a much better and more robust server in order to prevent the issues from last time arising again and are better prepared than ever.
As with all of our events, the organisation will be professional and we will have a fully featured live broadcast of the race.
FREE OF CHARGE
This year’s running is completely free of charge for all participants.
All drivers must:
- own the Nurburgring track and the car they will drive (if DLC, so does not go for the GT4 cars)
- have all content listed below installed
- have created an account on this website (easiest way is to click “Login with Discord” in the sidebar)
- have been assigned a Global Endurance Licence
- be a member of our “Global Endurance Events” Discord server
CLASSES & CARS
Somewhat true to its real life counterpart, we will see the following classes and cars on track:
- Aston Martin Vantage GT3
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 (2019)
- Bentley Continental GT3 (2020)
- BMW M4 GT3
- Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
- McLaren 720s GT3
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Porsche 992 GT3 Cup
- Alpine A110 GT4 (custom BoP package)
- Porsche Cayman GT4
- Toyota Supra GT4 (custom Endurance package + N24-specific BoP)
- BMW 330i M Sport
- Cupra Leon
- Ford Focus ST
- Honda Civic Type R
- Hyundai i30 Fastback N
- Infiniti Q50
- Toyota Corolla BTCC